Pages

Peminat-Peminat Wa

10 May 2010

My BaBy YoU...


Ni la lagu yg paling wa minat... tetibe jer tdgr lagu ni.. sob...sob.. sedey plak... lagu ni meninggalkan kenangan yg terindah dalam idup wa... (wa karats gituw ayat ni...hehehehe..) Enjoy it...


As i look into your eyes..

i see all the reasons why..

my life's worth a thousand skies...

you're the simplest love i've known...

and the purest one i'll own..

know you'll never be alone..

my baby you..

are the reason i could fly...

and 'cause of you...

i don't have to wonder why..

baby you...

there's no more just getting by..

you're the reason i feel so alive..

though these words i say are true..

they still fail to capture you..

as mere words can only do...

how do i explain that smile..

and how it turns my world around..

keeping my feet on the ground..

i will soothe you if you fall..

i'll be right there if you call...

you're my greatest love of all...

arianna i feel so alive ..

2 comments:

cik panadol said...

karat ar lu....

Anonymous said...

karats sgt2! wahahaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails